Wednesday 18 March 2009

Through the last weeks of the brief after my return back to college i have been experimenting with a graphics tablet. This is something that i have not found easy whatsoever. As it has been something that has not been that available to me (with myself being stuck at home for a big period of this brief) graphics tablet work is by far my weakest work but i am still glad i've started trying to develop some skills.

As you can see this is my cherry blossom design worked into the computer using a graphics tablet. Obviously this shows that my graphics tablet work could do with a bit of improvement as it looks as if a 3 year old has drawn this.

I also managed to draw up a rose design using a graphics tablet but for some reason blogger will not let let me upload this which is always a big help. However the rose was definitely a big improvement on the above cherry blossom design. I think it is just one of those things that has to be practiced but i no longer see the skill as being a million miles away.

1 comment:

HEROSHIMA BRAND said...

ID LIKE TO TRY THAT ART TABLET-IS IT EXPENSIVE..CHECK OUT THE BLOG IF YOU GET A CHANCE-WWW.HEROSHIMABRAND.BLOGSPOT.COM