Monday 16 March 2009

In a quick overview of my project i headed back to the question i was asking and how my project had developed. My original question was "How do you create illustrations this certain style and to a professional standard. My answer so far has been tattoo design/drawings also known as tattoo flash and the use of a graphics tablet to achive more digital based images.

I know that most work i have done in this project has been research and drawing drawing and more drawing. There are a few gaps that i want to cover, i know that i will not ultimately become the professional standard tattoo flash designer that i would like to be by the end of this project. This project is a way for mwe to research learn practice develop and explore the world off tattoo flash. I also want to fit it into the live project coming up, now i have found an area in visual communication i am comfortable with i want to pursue it further.

The main gaps so far in this project are, developing techniques of getting my drawn images from paper to a digital format and editing them to give them a professional finish. Developing my visual language/iconography which is very important within tattooing, developing my skills using a graphics tablet and learning about the technological side of tattooing i.e the tattoo gun.

No comments: