Thursday 12 March 2009

Mike giant, (previously featured on my blog) had my attention straight away. The images that he was producing fitted with what i originally wanted to research in this brief, he used digital technology to produce very high quality illustrations. I wanted to explore illustrating with pen and pencil as well as trying techniques that were new to me and combining different techniques to produce illustrations to a very high standard. I am extremely comfortable focusing on tattoos and tattoo flash, and i am very pleased that i have chosen to focus on this as I feel like i dont want to stop with this project.

I have been reading tattoo articles and magazines but also different art magazines and Mike Giant was featured in one of them. This once again brought him to my attention and i decided to research further into him, his techniques and his art.








No comments: