Thursday 12 March 2009

Throughout all my research and development i have been sure to keep drawing and creating tattoo flash. These are a few more of my drawings.
In this image i was trying to capture some depth in the roses but think that the pin-up girl i added doesn't really fit in. I don't think this would work as a tattoo but it is ll part of my development.

This is a kind of realism pin-up girl i was going for. ARtists like Robert Hernandez and Kat Von D with there life like portrait tattooing inspired me to try something more realistic.


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhk5blhShsbT0ZXAXm0sgDYH6BFV7oMBa6SGu1I0OGExiaXmB-HXtG1oiOZkzl7if6YNK-T2CyNMjV-NM1kydpTu7inkjZ8U-ij_YskWJY-tQIbMWBOP8O1Qi0Qii-ODYM_q-79XY4T8zY/s1600-h/moon+pin+up.jpg">

This is another kind of classic pin-up girl tattoo design.

No comments: