Thursday 12 February 2009








This is what i have so far........
These are all the images i have drawn so far. The old school classic 8 ball and playing cards tattoo design i think could work as a tattoo but needs smartening up. I think some parts are a bit rough but it could be re-worked and prove to be a successful design. The second design is also drawn in a bit of a rough style but i think it works. I drew up a traditional pin-up girl added some roses and a kind of japanese inspired background. I like the layers of this tattoo and i think its a good starting point to get me used to more complex designing without getting too ahead of myself.

The second pin-up design is probably my favorite design so far. I think i have captured a classic tattoo feel with this design and it is something that could realistically be tattooed. The demon i have also drawn was an image that i found when i was researching for artists with similar styles to that of Casey Howard. It was a tattoo on somebody's body so i drew it up and altered parts of it just to give me a bit of practice and get me back into drawing.

No comments: